How to get
By bus - Scheduled bus Baku-Yevlakh – 4 hours; By train - Ganja-Yevlakh – 1 hour, Baku-Mingechevir, Baku-Gazakh, Baku-Agstafa, Baku-Barda-Balaken, Baku-Ganja – 6-8 hours.
Yevlakh district is situated on the right bank of Kura. The area center - Yevlakh city. In Yevlakh, there are collided roadway roads, leading to Khankend, Mingechevir, Sheki, Balaken and ganja. This is railroad limb Yevlakh-Balaken that takes its outset spot from here. Note worthy of that road is that it passes lightly through the most splendid of Azerbaijan.
Yevlakh city as per historical documents of XII century formerly was called "gates of Garabag". Via those "gates" there were passed roads towards, being the well-known in Azerbaijan, eylags (alpine grasslands - summer pastures) in Kelbajar, Lachin and further to Batabat.
|Evlakh (7 excurion routes)|
1. A sightseeing tour (2 hours) throughout Yevlakh region, with visiting a local lore museum.
2. An old mosque (Х1Х century) in Malbinesi settlement in Yevlakh region.
3. Excursion walk on a motor-launch on Kur river.
4. The combined (auto-foot) ecological excursion in riparian woodland.
5. An ancient necropolis (the antique period) in Khaldan settlement (Yevlakh region).
6. Group ancient burial places (the period of bronze – beginning of iron period) in Garamanly settlement in Yevlakh region.
7. Places of archeological excavations on a barrow “Goshatepe” and ancient settlement (the beginning of Middle Ages) in Garamemmedli settlement Garamjammjadli in Yevlakh region.